Analyze SAP master data for their use with
Libelle MDSA – Master Data Status Analyzer
- Recurrent checks to examine primary master data still being in use
- Out-of-the-box 50+ standardized and cutomizable test modules in 5 categories, amendments on regular basis:
- Customer – Company code level
- Customer – Sales Organization Level
- Supplier – company code level
- Supplier – Purchasing organization level
- Material – plant level
- Company-specific expandable with own examinations
- Clean presentation of test results with positive-marking and postive-reasoning
- Preparation of inactive master data for phase-out (deletion, deactivation or archiving)
- “Ready to Run” – quickly installed and deployed in 1-3 days.
Options and Packages
The comprehensive toolbox with all MDxx components for handling the entire lifecycle of your SAP master data.
Fulfill legal requirements which are brought to you by the GDPR – easy and reliable. MDPT is a single component of the MDSS.
Analysis of master data, based on individual quality rules, if selected fields store the correct data types and/or values. MDQC is a single component of the MDSS.
Workflow-based decentralized creation of master data. Create clear responsibilities, also in business departments. Avoid redundancies and incorrect entries. MDCT is a single component of the MDSS.
Mass maintenance of master data for daily care or one-time migrations. Easy to use through template files and step-by-step instructions. MDMM is a single component of the MDSS.
Translation tables between source and target numbers and references, eg. to logically integrate legacy or third-party systems into SAP business processes, including individual search help. Simple Search and “Single Point Of Truth”. MDCC is a single component of the MDSS.
OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, i, z
DBMS: HANA, ASE, Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MaxDB
Applications: SAP R/3 ERP, SAP S/4 ERP
Get in touch with us!
How can we help you?