Libelle MDCT – Master Data Creation Tool
Workflow-based decentralized creation of master data with
Define clear responsibilities when creating new master data, also with you business departments. Define master data maintenance workflows with clear addressees and comprehensible step-by-step work instructions and overviews. Avoid duplication of work, wait time, redundancies and incorrect entries. Keep the quality of your master data at a high level with low effort.
- One central entry point for the creation of SAP master data.
- Create and change workflows quickly.
- Support the business department to create master data in an intuitive way.
- No programming skills required.
- Definition of serial and / or parallel steps in the workflows.
- Organized processing via SAP Business Workplace.
- Definition of default values.
- Overview of workflow statuses.
- Detailed logging functionality.
- Access (both reading and writing) to SAP customizings.
- “Ready to Run” – quickly installed and deployed in 1-3 days.
Options and Packages
The comprehensive toolbox with all MDxx components for handling the entire lifecycle of your SAP master data.
Analysis of master data on their use in operational processes. Recognize if specific master data is in use or not longer of use in your systems. MDSA is a single component of the MDSS.
Fulfill legal requirements which are brought to you by the GDPR – easy and reliable. MDPT is a single component of the MDSS.
Analysis of master data, based on individual quality rules, if selected fields store the correct data types and/or values. MDQC is a single component of the MDSS.
Mass maintenance of master data for daily care or one-time migrations. Easy to use through template files and step-by-step instructions. MDMM is a single component of the MDSS.
Translation tables between source and target numbers and references, eg. to logically integrate legacy or third-party systems into SAP business processes, including individual search help. Simple Search and “Single Point Of Truth”. MDCC is a single component of the MDSS.
OS: Linux, Unix, Windows, i, z
DBMS: HANA, ASE, Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MaxDB
Applications: SAP R/3 ERP, SAP S/4 ERP