Libelle SystemClone (LSCL)
Create non-productive SAP systems “greenfield” at any time, at the push of a button. Use existing systems and databases as basis for new environments. Simplify sandbox creation, including pre- and post-processing. Ensure consistent quality and comprehensive reporting.
- Simple, flexible and person-independent creation of SAP sytem clones by pushing a button
- Out-of-the-box support
- Predefined standard templates with most of typical activities incl. handling of BDLS, indices, transport queues etc.
- Highly flexible customization options for system-specific requirements
- No transports required: No change in SAP basis or SAP applications required, based on managing activities from outside of the SAP
- Support for many SAP applications / usage types, as well as single stack and double stack.
- No additional infrastructure components required.
- Integration of non-SAP applications .
- Reduced runtime thanks to automated and optimized pre- and post-processing, optimized processes (eg BDLS)
- Automated documentation of configurations and individual system clone runs.
- Consistent quality of system clones.
- Independence from the availability of individuals, e.g. due to vacation or illness
- Control with an easy-to-use GUI or the shell interface
Options and Packages
If an existing environment shout get refreshed. Same framework, different task repository: Libelle SystemCopy can also be easily combined with Libelle SystemClone and Libelle ClientCopy.
You do not focus on the complete system, but only one or more clients should be copied? Same framework, a differnet task repository: Libelle ClientCopy can also be easily combined with Libelle SystemCopy and Libelle SystemClone.
If backup/restore and storage snapshots are not useful options for physical data copy: Optimized online copy of SAP databases and all related settings, seamless integration with the other Libelle processes, complete end-to-end automation for unattended System Refreshes. The perfect addition to our Libelle SystemCopy.
If GDPR and/or your own policies demand anonymized test data: Libelle DataMasking realizes consistent, realistic and, above all, meaningful test data on the basis of your productive data. Libelle DataMasking is an independent solution whose configurations can be seamlessly integrated into the processes of all Libelle Automation solutions.
OS: Linux; others in development
DBMS: Oracle, HANA; others in development
Applications: SAP R/3 and SAP S/4 running in environments mentioned above
Get in touch with us!
How can we help you?