Availability and Disaster Prevention for database environments with
The one solution to mirror your databases of all types.
Whether SAP, non-SAP or heterogeneous database: Protect individual databases or entire database landscapes at logical level. Avoid inconsistencies in your landscapes. Reduce your data loss and downtime risks. Leverage a single, unified solution for your availability and disaster recovery scenarios. Avoid penalties. Avoid image loss.
- Supports all editions of all DB types in the LUW field in one single GUI
- Mirrors single or multiple databases in one single GUI
- Time-shifted mirroring at logical transaction level (time funnel principle)
- Combination of Recovery Point Objective (RPO), Recovery Time Objective (RTO), and Recovery Consistency Objective (RCO)
- Stand-alone HA and DR solution or supplement to existing HA / DR concepts
- No deep knowledge in the database system environment required
- Switch to an emergency database with just a few mouse clicks, either to the last known or to an earlier point in time
- Any hardware / hardware architectures for the systems involved
- Absolute distance independence between real and mirror system, so any additional IT location can serve as an emergency data center
- Application independence (SAP and non-SAP)
- Support of different databases and operating systems (LUW) – in a single GUI.
- Easy integration into existing responsibilities and infrastructure processes
- If required, extensive customizing options via user exits / user interfaces
- Implementation times of an average of 1-3 days per configuration
Options and Packages
Libelle DBShadow BasicEdition provides a simple way to ensure data security in simple structured database environments. In terms of availability and disaster recovery, DR systems can be activated at the push of a button for Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL databases to enable the continued operation of critical applications. The focus of DBShadow BasicEdition is dealing with rather smaller environments, which do without a comprehensive parameterization.
If only the databases’ availability is not good enough, but also files and IP addresses need to get mirrored: BusinessShadow is the complete package for databases, file systems and IP addresses, mirroring both single applications and complete application landscapes. Of course, you can also combine BusinessShadow and DBShadow for your landscapes, as needed.
OS: Linux, Unix, Windows
DBMS: HANA, ASE, Oracle, MSSQL, DB2, MaxDB, MySQL, and other
Applications: In general: all types of database-centric applications running in above mentioned environments
Get in touch with us!
How can we help you?