- This event has passed.
Webcast: Advanced Data Obfuscation with Libelle DataMasking
27. August @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join this Libelle Data Anonymization presentation to learn about securing sensitive data by means of Data Masking. After a brief introduction to data anonymization concepts and market drivers, you will learn how Libelle’s approach of one-way cryptographic hashing algorithms ensure consistency of data models, retain the essence of original data, and at the same time ensure compliant, fully anonymized data sets without the possibility of re-identification. Use cases for masking include the provision of test and development systems, as well as analytics for big data.
- Encryption versus Obfuscation versus Scrambling versus Anonymization versus Masking
- Defining Masking Profiles and Masking Algorithms
- Ensuring integrity of masked data across tables and systems
- Dynamic Masking versus Persistent Masking
- Masking Execution Acceleration
- Live Tool Demo
Please register here to take part at the Libelle Webinar, Mar 25, 2020 1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT !