Duration of employment
Place of work
Schwelm b. Wuppertal
Assistance for sales and marketing (m/f/d)
Our motivation at Libelle is to provide our customers with first-class software that makes everyday IT life much easier. In SAP© and non-SAP environments. In the Cloud or on Premises.
In our Business Units Sales and Marketing we are responsible for the sales of our solutions and services. Regardless of whether new customer business or the sales support of our existing customers and partners, we are the first point of contact for interested parties and customers as well as business partners.
As a customer-centric organization, we are responsible for achieving the optimal benefit for our customers with our portfolio, identifying new applications and developing creative solutions. For the in-house support of our sales and marketing team, we are currently filling a permanent assistant position in Schwelm near Wuppertal.
- Contacting customers and partners by telephone
- Development and maintenance of customer and partner relationships
- Support of the sales colleagues in the project mediation of Libelle’s own consultants
- Support of sales colleagues who are working in the field
- Selective support of the marketing and event team
- Personality with initiative, commitment and persistence without fear of the telephone receiver
- Security in telephone and written communication with customers and partners
- At least initial professional experience in the area of sales/inhouse sales back office, ideally in the IT industry or IT recruitment
- Independent, structured way of working and organizational talent
- Strong team spirit and open communication
- Good written and spoken German; other languages are appreciated
- Proficient use of MS Office
- A creative and expandable field of activity in a successful international company..
- A committed and innovative team in a dynamic environment
- Structured familiarization
- Exciting tasks! We want to do something great!
- Flat hierarchies
- Relaxed Per-Du atmosphere
- Office within walking distance of Schwelm train station
- Free access to coffee machine and beverage storage – at least in the Schwelm and Stuttgart offices
- …and of course an attractive, performance-oriented remuneration
- We look forward to receiving your application, which you can either submit via this website or send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person Vera Wieber will be happy to answer any questions you may have prior to your application.